Busan International Foreign School is three program (Primary Years Programme – PYP, Middle Years Programme – MYP, Diploma Programme -DP) International Baccalaureate (IB) World School providing a holistic education to our Pre-K – 12 international students from Busan and surrounding communities. We are a warm, welcoming and nurturing not-for-profit school that inspires and challenges students to explore, discover and thrive in the global community to which they belong.
Our students will develop and pursue their passions, be successful and contribute to a positive global future.
We are a diverse, supportive and dynamic international school that inspires and challenges students to explore, discover and thrive in the global community to which we belong.
United in our Diversity, Thriving in our Individuality
- Students are to be at the center of all that we do.
- Education is the shared responsibility of our entire community.
- In being an independent non-denominational international family school.
- In being unified and respectful in our diversity.
- In providing the very best inquiry based, relevant, and experiential education for each student.
- Students are to give back through community service.