Accreditation and Memberships
Busan International Foreign School is committed to providing a high quality education with internationally recognized standards. Such goals are not easy to achieve; it requires a curriculum that brings together the best of educational pedagogy from around the world; it takes consistent monitoring to ensure continuous development and it requires a dedicated and qualified teaching staff.
For further information on these or any other issues connected with the educational programme at BIFS, please feel free to contact the school or the Head of School at any time. We are proud to have been serving the international community of Busan since 1983.
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER / ISA)
- CollegeBoard (SAT/PSAT)
- Korea Council of Overseas Schools (KORCOS)
- East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS)
- Principal’s Training Center (PTC)