Careers at BIFS
Thank you for your interest at working at Busan International Foreign School. Here’s the most frequently asked questions about careers at our school.
What are the current open positions for the 2017-2018 school year?
- Elementary PYP Teacher (tentative)
What are the minimum qualifications to be considered?
- English Fluency
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current Teaching Credential
- Two years teaching experience
- Plus: IB PYP, MYP, and DP Experience
What is the hiring process?
- Click here for the Initial Application
- Screening/Comprehensive Interview
- Credential and Reference Checks
- Final Interview with Head of School
Why Work at Busan International Foreign School?
- Competitive compensation
- International Health Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
- Work with a diverse multicultural students from over 40 nations
- Work with excellent colleagues from all over the world
- Life in Sunny Busan, South Korea