BIFS PE Uniforms
The PE Department requires students of all ages to wear the BIFS PE Uniform in all PE classes. BIFS has a variety of uniform options designed for comfort in different temperatures. Students are not required to buy one of each item.
Students should not cover up their uniform with non PE clothing. BIFS Warm-up Jackets and Pants are not required, however the outermost garment must be a BIFS PE Uniform garment. If BIFS cold weather garments are not worn but more warmth is desired, students should do one or more of the following:
- Wear black or dark blue undergarments (Ex: Skins, spandex, turtleneck, long johns etc).
- Wear the BIFS fleece vest over the shirt
- Wear a knit hat and gloves (dark blue or black are preferred) Note: scarves are not permitted for safety reasons.
Non marking gym shoes (trainers) and socks are also required. A hat must also be worn during terms one and three..
▪ Short sleeve polo shirt, shorts and long sleeve t-shirts (Cool-Ever fabric)
▪ Warm-up Jacket and Pants (Cool Weather fabric)
CLOSE OUT ITEMS – available in select sizes
▪ Fleece pullover sweatshirt and sweatpants (smaller size pants have elastic at ankle)
▪ Flannel lined warm-up jacket and track pants
▪ Polar Fleece zippered vest
Please refer to the PE Uniform Price List for information about each item
PE Uniforms may be purchased in the BIFS School Shop
Location: A1.2 – 1st floor – Reception area