Careers at the International of School Busan
Thank you for your interest in joining the International School of Busan (ISB). ISB is known for being a small international community school and a great place to work.
ISB applies equal opportunity in education and employment. We do not discriminate against race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.
ISB is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We implement safe recruitment practices that ensure all staff undergo thorough criminal background checks. We also require references from previous direct supervisors for all finalists.
Please note ISB receives many applications each year for a limited number of open positions. We apologise that we are not able to respond to each applicant personally and will only contact those whose applications we wish to pursue.
What we offer:
- Teach great students from all over the world
- Work with a world class international faculty
- Competitive compensation
- International Health Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
- Life in Sunny Busan, South Korea
Qualities we look for:
- Qualified teachers with two or more years teaching experience
- Committed team players who are keen to contribute to the development of our forward-looking school.
- Willingness to play a full part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
Open Positions for the 2019-2020 School Year
Applications and openings can be found here: https://bifs.bamboohr.com/jobs/