Careers at the International School of Busan
Thank you for your interest in joining the International School of Busan (ISB). ISB is known for being a small international community school and a great place to work.
ISB applies equal opportunity in education and employment. We do not discriminate against race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.
ISB is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We implement safe recruitment practices that ensure all staff undergo thorough criminal background checks. We also require written and verbal references from previous direct supervisors for all shortlisted candidates.
Please note that ISB receives many applications each year for a limited number of open positions. We apologise that we are not able to respond to each applicant personally and will only contact those whose applications we wish to pursue.
What we offer
- Teach great students from all over the world
- Work with a world class international faculty
- Competitive compensation
- International Health Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
Qualities we look for
- Qualified teachers with two or more years teaching experience
- Digitally literate, life-long learners who enjoy building positive relationship with students
- Committed team players who are keen to contribute to the development of our forward-looking school.
- Willingness to play a full part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
Open Positions for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Admissions and Marketing Assistant (maternity cover)
- All teaching positions for the 2020-21 Academic Year have now been filled. All applications or expressions of interest should be made using the ISB Online Application System.