Careers at Busan International Foreign School
Thank you for your interest in joining the International School of Busan (ISB) formerly Busan International Foreign School. ISB is known for being a small international community school and a great place to work.
ISB applies equal opportunity in education and employment. We do not discriminate against race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.
ISB is promotes the rights of children. We implement safe recruitment practices that ensure all staff undergo thorough criminal background checks. We also require references from previous direct supervisors for all finalists.
Please note ISB receives many applications each year for a limited number of open positions. We apologize that we are not able to respond to each applicant personally and will only contact those whose applications we wish to pursue.
What we offer:
- Teach great students from all over the world
- Work with a world class faculty from all over the world
- Competitive compensation
- International Health Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
- Life in Sunny Busan, South Korea
Qualities we look for:
- Those who love students and love to share their passion for learning
- Those who have two or more years experience teaching abroad
Open Positions for the 2018-2019 School Year
Applications and openings can be found here: https://bifs.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Thank you for your interest. If you would like to be notified in the future please leave your information on the form below.