For support queries, please email: email@example.com
Logging into ManageBac for the first time
- You should have received a welcome email from ManageBac with instructions on how to login to the system.
- In the email, click on the link that says “Click to set password” and you will be taken to a page where you are able to specify a password of your liking.
- Type in the password that you would like to use and click the button “Set Password”.
- You are then automatically logged in to the system.
- From now on, you can access the system at https://bifs.managebac.com using your email address and the password you have just set.
- If you have any problems logging in, you can click on the “forgot password” link at https://bifs.managebac.com, which will send you a new email with instructions on how to reset your password. Please make sure to check your spam folder if you have not received the email.
Accessing and updating your profile
It is very important that we have accurate contact details for everyone using ManageBac.
- To access your profile and personal details, click on the link with your name and picture towards the top right of the screen.
- Once you’ve clicked through to your profile, you can update a variety of details.
- Please double check to see that your contact information is correct and up-to-date.
(Parents) Accessing your children’s information
- If you have more than one child at our school, you can choose which one to view by clicking on the drop down menu towards the top left of the screen.
- Once selected, all of their upcoming events or deadlines, latest activity and key contacts will be displayed.
- Click on any assignment for further details.