The aim of the Academic Scholarship Programme is to foster and celebrate academic excellence. Scholarships are awarded to candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic ability, based on aptitude and potential. Academic Scholarships are awarded at the following grade levels:
- Grade 9 – Age 14+ (Max. age limit: 15 years)
- Grade 10 – Age 15+ (Max. age limit: 16 years)
- Grade 11 – Age 16+ (Max. age limit: 17 years)
Students between the ages of 14 and 17 years of age who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Korean nationals who have resided overseas for three years or more.
- International students residing in Korea.
- Students who have a parent or guardian employed by a company that pays or reimburses their employees’ school fees are only eligible to apply for an Honorary Scholarship.
- Existing ISB students are only eligible for the Honorary Scholarship.
Key Dates for August 2020 Entry
- Application deadline: Friday, 17th January, 2020
- Invitations for Assessment Day sent to shortlisted candidates: Friday, 24th January, 2020
- Scholarship Assessment Day: Saturday, 1st February
The Class of 2019